Volunteering and working at WECF
WECF is always looking for interns and volunteers who would like to work in our offices. You will be part of a dynamic and motivated team either in the Netherlands, Germany, France or Georgia.
We currently do not have any paid vacancies.
Current job offers for interns and volunteers:
- The Utrecht Office is looking for an intern "Communication & Advocacy on Women & Chemicals" (Dutch speaking)
- The Utrecht Office is looking for a fundraiser on a no pay, no cure basis, for co-financing on existing projects
- The Munich Office is looking for a communications intern. The position is open until filled; however we highly recommend that you apply sooner rather than later. Download the role description here.
- The Munich Office is looking for a gender and sustainable Development intern. Download the role description here.
- The Georgian Office is looking for a volunteer for their project on "NGO empowerment in Georgia on energy efficiency and environment". Read more here.