Center of Support to Socially Needy Families
|City:||Ashtarak region, Aragatsotn Marz|
|Issues:||environment, gender, health|
About "Charitable Women" NGO
This organization is a non-profit women organization that was legally confirmed in 2004 in Yerevan. Women of different profession are included in this organization. Attached to the organization there are youth circles, the moral ethical basis is mercy and humanity devotion to people. Children are taught English, fancy-work, drawing; they with different branches of culture, especially theatre, also get knowledge of the first medical aid. The organization sees to the hygiene of Saghmosavan community environment. During the latest two years of its activity the organization has achieved considerable positive results.
The goals of the organization are:
- To support the ensuring of safety environment by promoting alternative agriculture methods
- To support not-well-to-do families
- To support the poor and cooperate with the programs aimed at decreasing the level of poverty
- To support the improvement of social, medical conditions of the orphans, the old invalid people
- To create working places engaging members of socially not-well-to-do families
The "Charitable Women's" Center of Support to Socially Needy Families - NGO contributes the sustainable rural development at the level of the local village Saghmosavan, improvement of the social conditions of the population, formation of healthy mode of living through raising awareness of the people on the ecologically safe products and propaganda of alternative agriculture methods.