World Water Day
Events related to World Water Day 22 March 2013
Next week, as a prelude to World Water Day (22th of March), attention is raised to the issue of international water cooperation. As this strikes to the heart of the subject of the European Citizens’ Initiative ‘Water is a Human Right’, several events are organized all over Europe. Naturally, the goal of these events is to raise the importance of water, not as a commodity, but as a human right. Several events are listed below. While visiting one of these events, please do not forget to raise your voice and sign the ECI!
- 18 March: press conference and TV in Lithuania
- 18-23 March: whole week of signature collection in Lithuania
- 19 March: event in ECAS and EP, Brussels
- 19 March: event in Rome (FP-CGIL)
- 19-23 March: signature collection in several cities in Italy
- 21 March: demo and signature collection in Dublin.
- 21 March: Multi-stakeholder Forum Water post-2015 target The Hague
- 22 March: (official UNESCO-)World Water Day event in The Hague
- 22 March: events in Berlin, Brussels, Vienna, Paris
- 23 March: signature collection event in Brussels: Parvis St. Gilles and place Flagey
- 23 March: event in Zaragoza, Spain
- 26-27 March: event in Athens
Meet the Winners of the Gender Just Climate Solutions Award at COP24
On the 70th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, we awarded Gender Just Climate Solutions Winners at the climate negotiations in Katowice, Poland
Invitation: Gender Just Climate Solutions Award 2018
10 December, COP24 Katowice
Getting to the Future We Want
4-7 November, Brussels: European Environmental Bureau’s (EEB) Annual Conference
WECF and partners all over Europe start GoodFood4All Campaign
#Ruralwomen: join our Women2030 campaign!