CLEEN winners for 2016 announced!
15 sub-grantees have been selected to implement small projects in Armenia, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine. The organizations have been picked out of 28 CSOs trained in 2015 within the CLEEN Mentoring Programme.
Participants in CLEEN mentoring programme
It was a very hard race, as there were a lot of promising proposals. But finally the selection committee did agree on 15 ones based on the criteria set: projects should aim at promotion of energy efficiency through intensive cooperation with local authorities and establishment of regional partnership.
And the winners are:
· Renasterea Rurala and Crio-inform (joint application), Moldova
· Khmelnytskiy molodizhnyi club rozvytku (KHMKR), Ukraine
· Ecosfera, Ukraine
· Ayrudzi, Armenia
· Agency for Economic Development (AER), Ukraine
· Ecoltava and Tovarystvo ohorony pryrody (joint application), Ukraine
· Golos pryrody, Ukraine
· Green regions, Georgia
· Students for Energy Efficiency (ST4EE), Georgia
· Akhaltsikhe Youth Center ICY and Megzuri (joint application), Georgia
· Yeghvard Youth – Ecological NGO, Armenia
· YWCA (National Christian Association of Young Women) of Armenia
Congratulations to all the winners and a lot of success with implementation of their project!
CLEEN is a 3-year-project (2015-2017) funded by the European Union as “European Neighborhood and Partnership Instrument”. The project CLEEN (Civil society Local Energy Efficiency Network) is led by the international NGO “Women in Europe for a Common Future” (WECF) with its partners and co-applicants Ecoclub (Ukraine), Gutta-Club (Moldova) and SDC of Akhaltsihke (Georgia).
The overall objective is building a sectoral regional partnership of civil society organizations (CSOs) in four countries (Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia and Armenia) and to strengthen CSO capacities with a focus on energy efficiency.