Rio+20 Conference, 20 - 22 June
20.06.2012 - 22.06.2012 | Brazil
Rio+20 Conference: 20-22 June
Thematic days: 16-19 June
PrepCom: 13-15 June
Registration starts: June 3
To learn more about the conference, please visit www.uncsd2012.org/rio20/
The conference will be held at Rio Centro
- The conference will be held in Pavillon 5.
- The PreCom will be held in Pavillon 3.
- Registration and passes for major groups will be issued at the Arena across the street from Rio Centro
- Registration and passes for member states, media and people with disabilities will be in Pavillon 1
- Major groups space will be between pavillon 1 and 2
The draft allocation of participants to the conference plenary is:
- Member states: 6/delegation
- Major groups: 160 people
- 400-500 agencies and IGO
There will be side events within Rio Centro facilitates by the Secretariat and other areas facilitated by the Brazilian government.
4 thematic days
The thematic days,organized and lead by Brazilian government, will be held at the Arena across from Rio Centro.