Civil Society Perspectives on the Post-2015 Agenda
19.06.2014 | UN Headquarters, New York
On the June 19th the European Economic and Social Committe (EESC), and the European Delegation to the United Nations will organize a lunch dialogue on the Civil Society Perspectives on the Post-2015 Agenda.
The event is open to all permanent missions and permanent observer missions, UN agencies, interested media and non-governmental organizations.
Date: June 19, 2014
Time: 1pm -2.30pm
Location: UN Headquarters| Conference Room 5| North Lawn Building| New York
Chair: Olav Kjorven, Special Advisor to the UNDP Administrator on the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- Evelyne Pichenot, French Economic, Social and Environmental Council, EESC
- Sascha Gabizon, Women International for a Common Future
- Jonas Keiding Lindholm, Save the Children, EESC
- Constanza Martines, IUCN - International Union for the Conservation of Nature
- Dominic White, WWF (tbc)
- Antonia Wulff, Education International (tbc)
- Brenda King, African and Caribbean Diversity, EESC
- An Le Nouail Marliére, French CGT Trade Union