Press Conference Gender Just Climate Solutions Award Winners
14.11.2017 | Bonn, Bula Zone 3
We invite all who are interested to attend the Press Conference of the Gender Just Climate Solutions Award. The winners will talk about their projects and the impact of being awarded.
A COP23 official side event: Women& Gender COnstituency's (WGC) annual award ceremony & publication launch. Each winner has received a seed grant of €2,000, travel support for one representative to attend the awards ceremony, one year of mentorship activities from the members of the WGC, and opportunity to participate in a skills training workshop held by CTCN. We had a record number of 158 applicants, 24 were shortlisted for the publication.
- Women & Gender Constituency;
- Kalyani Raj, All India Women’s Conference;
- Anne Barre, Women Engage for a Common Future;
- Elizabeth Thippahong, winner from Gender Development Association;
- Neha Raj Singh, winner from Navdanya;
- Audrey Boullot, winner from SOL;
- Karina Larson from Climate Technology Centre & Network
- Tuesday, November 14, 2017
- 12:00 (noon)
- Press conference room 2
- Bula Zone 3, Climate negotiation
- COP23, in Bonn.