Award Ceremony: Gender Just Climate Solutions (COP23)
13.11.2017 | Meeting Room 7, Bonn Zone, COP23, Bonn, Germany
The Women and Gender Constituency of the UNFCCC invites you to the Gender Just Climate Solutions Award Ceremony. 3rd year running, this award celebrates and highlights creative transformative solutions for climate change. Read about last years' winners here.
- H.E. Merseini Vuniwaqa, Fiji Minister for Social Welfare, Women and Poverty Alleviation;
- Li Yong, Director General of UNIDO;
- Maria Krautzberger, President of the German Environment Agency (UBA).
- 13 November 2017
- at 4.45 - 6.15 PM
- Meeting Room 7, Bonn Zone, COP23
- You need a "COP23 Bonn badge" to be able to attend the event
- Hanna Gunnarsson, hanna.gunnarsson[@]wecf.org
The "Gender-Just Climate Solutions" Award Ceremony has been endorsed by the jury consisting of the partners UNFCCC, the incoming Fijian Presidency of COP23, the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Building and Nuclear Safety and the City of Bonn.